What does a great Automation Engineer do at Fiserv:
* You will work on functional and regression testing of our Commerce Hub product, independently with senior management and technical groups globally. * Utilization of business, functional and/or technical expertise is needed to effectively develop and execute the test strategy and planning activities. * You will work with multiple programs/systems on projects of moderate complexity and serve as a project team member. * Your responsibilities include: Functional: Develop and execute formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Lead and participates in test planning and quality review sessions. Oversee the writing of test cases/scripts. Testing may include application, network, system, regression, and user acceptance testing. Participate in daily calls as needed for appropriate hand on testing.
* Perform testing activities to include planning, design, scripting, and execution, debugging and reporting tasks.
* Monitor and execute automation test activities for large sized projects.
* Work with Technical and Business groups to define the scope of testing required.
* Research new tools and testing approaches and executes upon/monitoring the implementation of such items. Post test execution activities, include error debugging, reporting needs and internal and external communications.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration: * 8+ years of related Technical experience. * Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
* Extensive knowledge of information systems elements (hardware, software, and network) and their application to business functions/processes. * Knowledge of testing tools, database concepts and MS Office. * Firm understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and methodologies such as Agile /Scrum. * Hands on experience testing APIs, RESTful/JSON web services. * Must have test automation experience using tools such as QTP/UFT, JMeter, Selenium Web Driver/TOSCA * Informed and cognizant of the key processes in the business and the business rules that impact the development and/or implementation of information systems. * Drives continuous improvement through all processes, including but not limited to, team standards, test planning, resourcing, and test execution, as well as debugging, metric collection, and reporting.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
* Experience with payment industry applications a plus. * Merchant Payment Processing - authorizations at either point-of-sale or Card-Not-Present (eCommerce/digital), clearing & settlement systems, merchant on-boarding, merchant reporting, fraud/security analytics. * Payment Processing for Financial Institutions, specifically for debit cards, loans and/or credit card systems (new accounts, plastics, letters, notifications, preferences, parameter controls, payments, sales, account updates, memos, rewards, fraud, statements, collections, authorizations, chargebacks/retrievals, merchants, settlement, etc.) Financial services with high-volume, large-scale processing and reporting.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE(tm) 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Fiserv is a global leader in financial services technology solutions. We're helping more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver experiences for a digital world that's always on. Solutions that enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. At the point of thought.
SPE US Office 100 Reserve Rd. Suite B310
Danbury, CT 06810
P +1 203.740.5400
F +1 203.740.5405
P +32 498 85 07 32
SPE Middle East Section Office N. ESO:14
Sheikh Rashid Tower
Dubai World Trade Center
P.O. Box 9204