Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
* Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
* Type: Public Company
* NASDAQ: FLEX
* Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
* Provide support during new process equipment implementation
* Establish and document robust, repeatable and reproducible process parameters for injection molds
* Trouble shoot process related issues
* Participate to activities pertaining to cycle time and process improvements
* Implement statistical process analysis on new and existing products
* Implement safety, productivity and yield improvements
* Review processing methods and recommend adjustments/improvements
* Interface with production on all activities associated with new process implementation and transfer
* Assist in the development of training and provide training to production personnel during new mold startup/transfer
* Ability to foster excellent customer relations while providing technical support for mold sampling/validations
* Develop/implement mold processing/documentation standards within the organization
* Mentor other process engineers as requiredâ
* Provide equipment maintenance and repair support as required.
* Participate in design reviews as necessary to insure proper part and mold design
* Participate in cost improvement/reduction programs
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
* Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
* Life Insurance
* Matching 401K
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee discounts at local retailers
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)…
* Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience and training
* Minimum 4+ years of experience as a process engineer in an injection-molding environment, including machine setup
* Well versed in different engineering resins, commodity resins and scientific molding principles
* RJG Training, Master Molder Training or Bozelli Training
* Multi-Shot molding experience
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
* Medical Molding Preferred open to Automotive, Consumer Packaging, and/or Scientific
Internal Number: WD053603
Flex is a leading Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world Live smarter, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
We believe in a brighter tomorrow and what people can do when our lives are connected. That’s why every day we set out to do one thing–-create a smarter, more connected world. Our focus is developing and empowering talented people to deliver on their potential, providing employees with a healthy, safe and secure workplace.
Join the revolution: