Senior Process Engineer - Thermoplastics Elastomer (TPE) Division
March 23, 2017
90000.00 - 115000.00
Full Time - Experienced
Materials - Process, Materials Engineering
4 Year Degree
Our industry leading client has an outstanding career opportunity for a Senior Process Engineer TPE to join their team at their rapidly expanding Massachusetts location. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing production / processing methods and controls to meet quality standards in the most cost efficient manner. You will also investigate and resolve work-in-process problems. Recommend and implement improvements and / or modifications in sequence of operations, equipment utilization, and related matters. Monitor assigned operators to assure compliance with approved methods and quality standards.
* Coordinates all process engineering activities and reviews engineering issues with the Process Engineer.
* Coordinates and optimizes process for standard compounds, and reviews current process.
* Reviews daily off grade reports and assists with technical issues.
* Coordinates and runs customer trials and develops new processes.
* Assists with troubleshooting and resolving customer issues on site.
* Answers customer complaints and implements corrective action when necessary to resolve issues.
* Performs additional duties when assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies
* A minimum of 6 years of Process Engineering Experience.
* Four year degree or equivalent training experience in the field of study such as engineering.
* Analytical and inductive thinking.
* Understand and creatively solve processing problems.
* Must be able to develop new ways to approach problems.
* Capable of using existing mechanical equipment in more creative ways.
Our client is committed to the philosophy of providing employees with a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits package, that includes relocation assistance if needed.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Excellent benefits package which includes the following: medical with prescription drug coverage, dental and vision, life insurance, 401k with company match, paid holidays and vacation, flexible spending account, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, employee wellness program, service recognition, and team-spirit day.
BACK TO TOP
For questions regarding the career site, please call 888-491-8833. At prompt please press 4. The extension is 1063. Thank you!