Quality Systems Manager - Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) Division
March 23, 2017
100000.00 - 130000.00
Full Time - Experienced
Plastics, Plastics - Management, Plastics - Manufacturing/Production, Plastics - Other
4 Year Degree
Our industry leading client has an outstanding career opportunity for a Quality Systems Manager TPE to join their team at their rapidly expanding Massachusetts location. In this role, you will be responsible for deploying global quality assurance policies, programs, initiatives, and management systems for the TPE business. You will ensure compliance to the existing quality management systems, while working to establish, improve, and maintain the quality control management systems globally. Duties include the following:
* Monitors RM quality program to ensure conformance to specifications.
* Implements and monitors sample (testing) plans to ensure product quality.
* Establishes and Monitors product quality performance (metrics).
* Maintains the document control system.
* Responsible for handling quality surveys from customers, and is a key interface with customers on significant quality issues / complaints.
* Ensures effective implementation of all company quality policies.
* Implements ISO and other recognized standards.
* Implements and monitors statistical techniques such as R&R's.
* Sets, communicates, and implements quality objectives in line with business goals.
* Ensures all corrective action programs (TABS, ICAR, & SCAR) are effectively deployed.
* Conducts and leads quality audits to specific quality standards.
* Leads and conducts supplier audits as requested by purchasing or management.
* Leads and conducts internal audit investigations for product quality and process issues.
* Responsible for ensuring timely resolution to audit findings.
* Provides training for all employees on quality and statistical concepts.
* Provides training to appropriate personnel for updates and changes to quality policy.
Qualifications and Competencies
* Position requires a minimum of 6 years of quality management experience.
* Four year degree or equivalent experience in a field of study such as chemistry, business, accounting, engineering, etc.
* Certification in Quality Engineering - Six sigma greenbelt is required; black belt desired.
Our client is committed to the philosophy of providing employees with a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation assistance if needed.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Excellent benefits package that includes the following: medical with prescription drug coverage, dental and vision, life insurance, 401k with company match, paid holidays and vacation, flexible spending account, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, employee wellness program, service recognition and team-spirit day.